Thursday 19 September 2013

The Epson international pano awards

Hi all, I just received notification recently that the image I entered earlier this year in the The Epson international pano awards picked up a nice wee 'Bronze' award. The image 'Winter sun over glen etive' is of Stob Dearg looking down towards Glen Etive. Shot early February this year on the way back from a trip up north, I had emerged from Glen Coe on the A82 and the scene unfolding on my right was one I had pre-visualised as a perfect alignment of elements. The sun was ideally cupped in the scooped space of the glen, the glorious golden light smouldering behind the thick moody cloud and the blanket of white helped to reflect this glow and accentuate the wonderful textures of the mighty Buachaille.



1 comments:

A rossi said...

You are one of a kind and well deserved more power to you finger